September-October 2017 Magazine Sneak Peak

FOLLOW US!

FOLLOW US BY EMAIL!

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

New weekly Challenge July 11, 2017 Sheepski Designs


Hi Friends
I hope you all have a wonderful time!
Cicci Here, posting this week for Team B, For Therese, Jeanie, Hema, Kimberley, Helen, Deonna, and Cara
Guest Designer for this week is lovely Vannessa Hasty! 
Thank you Vannessa for joining us here at TTCRD this week 


Anything goes Challenge

Sponsored by
Prize: 3 digital images from shop



Living in Leeds, Yorkshire in the UK, working full time as a Management Accountant, currently working on 2 design teams and an obsessive crafter and creator of cards. I have no actual style as yet but do love the unusual and quirky. I may be known for producing cards in soft pastel colours.
I love anything arty. I've always drawn stuff, for as long as I can remember. In my younger days I sold a few watercolour paintings. I recently found mixed media which is a joy and love creating canvases with flowers.
I had a battle with digital drawing for about a year and finally found some software I could gel with. January 2016 a challenge team I worked on was short of a designer's images to create with so I drew some. I opened my shop a month later so I could sponsor challenges and give something back to the crafting world, to the lovely ladies who have supported me on my journey.
I've a Facebook group SheepSki Designs where I hold challenges, some for fun to win digis as well as my monthly card challenge. I've a SheepSki Designs challenge blog as well. Things are growing slowly (thankfully) so I still manage to spend at least a little time with my hubby :D
Welcome to my world
Andrea xx
Let's move onto the lovely projects created by the Lovely Designteam 

Guest Designer Vannessa Hasty using My Fair Lady











Have a Great Day Everyone!!
HUGS from the TTCRDs ladies

Cicci :0)






 Gentle Reminder!
As always, our challenges are Anything Goes and we love seeing your crafty entries each week, however we must have rules for you to follow to keep it fair and fun for everyone.
  1. Only 2 entries per person
  2. No back linking - all entries must be new and not posted prior to the start of the challenge.
  3. All entries must include a link - back to Through the Craft Room Door Challenge Blog.

Please note: Your awesome project may or may not be commented on as Word Verification Blogs are commented on at the discretion of the Design Team Member.









6 comments:

  1. WOW! Gorgeous work with Andrea's fabulous images. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. What amazing DT work!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful inspiration projects by the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful inspiration from DT!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. We truly appreciate that you have taken time to comment on our projects!